The Soccer Blog Reviews……
COERVER COACHING ESSENTIAL GOALKEEPING
Dominate Your Penalty Box! Work And Practice Like The Pros!
Learn How Training Can Be Exciting, How You Can Be Truly Motivated All Whilst Working On Key Areas Of Your Game With The Proven
Coerver® Coaching Goalkeeping Essentials System
Introducing the Pyramid of Goalkeeping Method on DVD!
By using this goalkeeping training system and applying it’s techniques, you will improve your game – guaranteed!
With the Pyramid of Goalkeeping you will learn and develop 5 main building blocks:
1. BASIC TECHNIQUE AND HANDLING
Warm up ‘A’, The Ready Position, Receiving to Feet, Receiving to Chest, Receiving to Waist, Receiving Above Head, Diving Shape, Warm Up ‘B’, In The Goal
2. FOOTWORK, MOBILITY & POSITIONING
Fast Feet, The Double ‘D’, Short Sharp Save, Frantic Footwork, The Saving Tree
3. SHOT STOPPING
Ground Saves, Waist & Chest High Saves, Upper 90’s, In the Goal: Ground Saves, In the Goal: Waist and Chest High Saves, In the Goal: Upper 90s, Breakaways, In the Goal: Breakaways
4. CROSSES & DISTRIBUTION
Crosses: Warm Up, Positioning for Crosses, Positioning for Corners, In the Goal: No Pressure, In the Goal: With Pressure
Distribution: Under Arm Bowl, The Javelin, Over Arm Bowl, Line Drill
5. GAME PLAY
Breakaway Save, Ground Save, Good Distribution, Ground Save – Bowl and Upper 90 Save!, Good W Shape, Save From Cross – Quick Javelin Throw, Good Upper 90 Save.
Here’s a more detailed look at some of the great techniques and skills you are going to learn from Goalkeeping Essentials:
- How to read your game better
- How to work on your core muscles
- How the gunslinger position will make you a better goalkeeper
- the proper way to receive a ground balls and balls above the waist
- Safer hands – the proper way to secure the ball
- How to condition yourself to move forward and attack the ball
- How to develop all around vision and game awareness
- Faster footwork – How to develop the ability to move backwards quickly
- How to adjust to shots from any angle (good footwork)
- How to develop confidence diving at feet
- How to stay focused under pressure
- Come off your line with greater confidence
- and lots lots more…..
That’s a huge amount of top quality goalkeeping training! To find out even more, click here now to discover more about Goalkeeping Essentials…
The Soccer Blogger